FFS License Eligible Therapist/Clinician
Family and Community Resources, Inc. (FCR) is dedicated to serving individuals and families whose lives are impacted by Trauma at home, school or in their community. FCR is committed to providing the highest quality of services including crisis intervention, advocacy, support, individual and group treatment, case management and community education and training. Survivors have the right to receive services free of any bias with regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, religion, veteran status, uniformed military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, physical or mental challenges or any other classification protected by law.
- Must have experience working with adult, adolescent and child clients for individual and family wor
- Experience with play therapy, trauma work, domestic violence and addictions is necessary
- Community and office based work
- Prefer LICSW/LCSW or other equivalent license level
- Hours include day and evenings until 7PM
- Those with multi-language capacity encouraged to apply
- Excellent supervision and training
Resumes with cover letter to:
Family & Community Resources, Inc.
Ruth Zakarin, Director of Trauma Services
18 Newton Street, Brockton, MA 02301
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
FCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran or a Vietnam Era veteran or the presence of a disability where otherwise qualified.