Ofice Support Staff
Family and Community Resources, Inc. (FCR) is dedicated to serving individuals and families whose lives are impacted by trauma at home, school or in their community. FCR is committed to providing the highest quality of services including crisis intervention, advocacy, support, individual and group treatment, case management and community education and training. Survivors have the right to receive these services free of any bias with regard to age, gender, race, income, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or physical or mental challenges. All FCR services are provided within a setting that preserves their safety, confidentiality and dignity and that empower them to move toward personal growth, health and happiness.
Hours: 35 hours per week (Mon. 10:45 AM – 7:15 PM, Tues. – Thurs. 11 AM – 7:15 PM and Fri. 11 AM – 5:00 PM)
Reports Directly to: Executive Assistant
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to work and interact with diverse population
• At least 1 year office experience
• Ability to independently and as part of a team
• Reliable and dependable
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Medical Manager, EmpowerDB
• Highly organized
• Good understanding of confidentiality and privacy practices
• Good interpersonal skills
• Bi-lingual highly desirable
• Assisting in front desk coverage (answering telephones, checking in clients, verifying insurance and demographic information, collecting insurance co-payments, etc.)
• Enter non-insurance billing and upcoming appointments into FCR practice management system
• Run encounter forms and insurance verification sheets daily
• Make appointment reminder calls and/or cancellation calls, as directed
• Copying and collating agency documents
• Preparation of new client files
• Filing of client related documents, including but not limited to: progress notes, psychiatric evaluations, medical records, etc.
• Maintain agency files, including cataloging and storage of closed case files
• Monitor children in waiting area and notify clinician/advocate if needed
• Assist during emergency situations
• Perform closing procedures and organize waiting are as needed throughout the day
• Complete and submit weekly written schedule and time sheet to direct supervisor
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Range: $11 - $14 per hour
Benefits: Family and Community Resource, Inc. benefit package includes: Generous earned time policy; Health, Dental and Vision insurances are available; Worker's Comp; Life Insurance; Retirement Plan. Excellent supervision and supportive work environment.
Resumes with cover letter to: Family and Community Resources, Inc.
Rochelle St. Martin, Executive Assistant
18 Newton Street, Brockton, MA 02301
FCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran or a Vietnam Era veteran or the presence of a disability where otherwise qualified.