Family and Community Resources, Inc. (FCR) is dedicated to serving individuals and families whose lives are impacted by Trauma at home, school or in their community. FCR is committed to providing the highest quality of services including crisis intervention, advocacy, support, individual and group treatment, case management and community education and training. Survivors have the right to receive services free of any bias with regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, religion, veteran status, uniformed military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, physical or mental challenges or any other classification protected by law.
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday – Thursday 11 AM – 7 PM; Friday 9 AM – 5 PM)
Reports Directly to: Director of Operations & Human Resources
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work and interact with diverse population
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good understanding of HIPAA, confidentiality and privacy practices
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly Organized
- Reliable and dependable
- 1-3 years office experience
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Providing front desk coverage including: answering telephones, checking in clients, verifying insurance and demographic information, collecting insurance co-payments, totaling the daily accounts receivable log
- Basic file room duties including: filing progress notes, copy/collating agency documents, copying mental health records, making extended volumes of current records, preparing new client files
- Monitor children in waiting area and notify clinician or advocate if needed
- Assist during emergency situations
- Organize waiting area throughout the evening as needed
- Organize donated items to be given out to clients
- Perform agency closing procedures
- Complete and submit weekly time sheet and schedule to direct supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Salary Range: $15
Benefits: FCR benefit package includes: Generous earned time policy; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances and Worker's Comp.
Resumes with cover letter to:
Family and Community Resources, Inc.
Rochelle St. Martin, Director of Operations & Human Resources
18 Newton Street, Brockton, MA 02301
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
FCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a disabled veteran or a Vietnam Era veteran or the presence of a disability where otherwise qualified.