Group Facilitator, DPH Certified Intimate Partner Abuse Education Program (IPAEP)
Positions open on Cape Cod and in the Brockton area.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Work collaboratively with FCR staff, Probation Departments, Department of Children and Families and the community at large in holding adolescent and adult men accountable for abusive and controlling behaviors and to provide education to effect change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
The IPAEP Group Facilitator for the greater Brockton area and the Cape will:
- Co-Facilitate weekly group(s) for men who are abusive according to the policies and procedures of FCR and the D.P.H. State Guidelines
- Provide verbal/written weekly reports to Director of IPAEP Program
- Attend and Participate in weekly supervision
- Submit all relevant documentation as requested by the Department of Public Health
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Family and Community Resources, Inc.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Certification of completion of DPH State Certified IPAEP
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in an academically relate field and three years experience working with victims and the community or a minimum of five years working with victims of domestic violence and the community.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- General knowledge and experience in the field of domestic violence, the criminal justice system, child protection agencies and other community based victim areas.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Director, IPAEP
Salary Range: $66 per two hour group, included one hour of supervision weekly
Benefits: Family and Community Resources, Inc. benefit package includes one hour sick time for every thirty hours worked
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Catherine Stowe, Director, IPAEP
250 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02301
No phone calls please
FCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.