There are so many opportunities to get involved with FCR!
Which one speaks to you?
• (No current open positions)
• Student Interns - Opportunities available for bachelor's level and masters level students
• Events Volunteer - Assist with planning and coordinating fundraising and community events
• Childcare Assistant - Provide child care while a parent/caregiver receives services
• Supervised Visitation Assistant - Assist parents with their children to have safe and nurturing visits
• Administrative Assistant - Assist with various office projects
• 24-Hour Crisis Line Volunteer - Answer domestic violence Crisis Line during 5:00PM to 8:30AM shifts
• Corporate groups - help with facility upkeep and maintenance projects
Community Education, Presentations & Training
• FCR provides extensive local, state and national trainings. A staff of experts provides the best, most comprehensive training that your schedule allows. Call us for training and presentations that help your staff and your community assist victims of trauma.
• Your financial support and donations of food, household goods, retired cell phones, and other items all help the cause. Please donate!
information, please call 508-583-6498